Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed a RETRAX Rolling Bed Cover? I am looking for a bed cover - the Access Roll Up cover installation was too difficult and involved taking down the bed walls - I am looking for an easy installation that can be accomplished in an hour or two without a great deal of mechanical skills.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard Keencoach!
A lot of ROC members, including yours truly, have Retrax covers. Nearly everyone has installed them themselves, with the aid of a helper to lift the assembly into the bed. The installation could not be easier. No dis-assembly of the bed. No drilling, no fuss. It could not be easier. If you occasionally need to take it out, it takes about 5 minutes, again, with a helper. Go to the top of the page and click on "Search". Enter "Retrax" and there will be a lot of detailed information for you, including pictures of members installations. I could not be happier with mine.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
This is an easy install. The instructions are detailed. I found one or two slight errors, but they may have corrected them by now and it was obvious what they meant. The company is great and you can call for clarification, but I doubt you'll need any.

Look under mods and installs too. I also have a bunch of detailed photos from the install that I don't think I've posted, so if you need more than what is online to feel confident, PM me.

The one tool that saved time and sanity was a flexible screwdriver. I don't know what it's called, but the neck bends so that those tricky bolts right up by the cab went in much easier than if we hadn't had that tool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts