Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Wont it erase if we go over some big bumps?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Is that the manual input navigation system?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had a similar sytem on my Big Wheel. Never got lost in my yard once.

Nice Photoshopping.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I would hate to get struck in the face with one of those should the airbag deploy! (referring to the steering wheel mounted comment)

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
Just a few details yet to be worked out... ;)
In light of the recent resurgence of interest in the ongoing quest of a suitable trip computer for our Ridgelines, I'm wondering if one of the details that remain involves the utilization of the elusive "shortest distance between points A and B algorithm".
It's refreshing to see that some of our members have taken the "bull" by the horns with this issue, while others seemingly have no problem delivering it. :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Is that an etcha scetch?

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Pug said:
It's refreshing to see that some of our members have taken the "bull" by the horns with this issue, while others seemingly have no problem delivering it... :p
... as well as some, who've become completely baffled by it, as in, "If you can't blind them with brilliance... " :D

Is that an etcha scetch?
Ultra-HOG,
I WAS having a "ho-hum" day, 'til I came across this thread.

Nice job of taking an "Ohio Art", and turning it into an ROC "piece of work"! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Brilliant! The only issue is cornering...how do you expect to make that hairpin turn? I guess you could initiate a three-point turn...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Ultra, whats the S&H fees for that particular model? Yall had me cracking up in here this morning. I wake up and go through the forums and what I find is your new Trip Computer....:D Can you build one in Gray.. Man, I'm still laughing at all yall...................

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
phototech11 said:
I only want one if you can come up with a another knob to make those dang diagonal lines....:)
Yeahhhh! I think the Zig-Zag knob would help us track our "Can't Get There From Here" mileage.

Looks like it's Back to the Drawing Board, Ultra-Hog!! :p :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts