Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought about doing rhino lining to the bed or a similar profesional spray on bed liner????.... the scratches in my ridge is starting to look annoying..

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
sonny415 said:
Has anyone thought about doing rhino lining to the bed or a similar profesional spray on bed liner????.... the scratches in my ridge is starting to look annoying..
Check here for 1 post on subject. There are other posts also. Also Honda dealerships now have a spray-on to cover scratches and a repair kit for really bad damage.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2631

Joe

·
Registered
112 Posts
I posted the thread that JOZ linked to.
First- I really disagree with the people who say- "its a truck why are you crying." Well, I want to drive a nice truck- and dont want to have scratches in my bed from a cardboard box. I dont know of another truck bead that scratches as easily as my Ridgeline. It is the only think I dont like about my Truck.

Second- I posted the below- Honda knows this is an issue.

I asked the GM at my dealership about the bed liner scratching. He said Honda knows it is an issue and that he thinks a fix is on the way. He also said they- his dealership- is going to experiment with a spray in liner. There is a stronger replacement spring used when they put a wing on the accord or civic. He imagines that a stronger spring could be developed for the trunk to make up for the weight of the liner- or a mat.

At least they are talking about it and not pretending it’s not a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts