Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all of you in the forum who exchanged information with Ridge Man it is with great sadness to inform you he recently passed away. He loved his Hondas ( lost count of how many) and I'm sure he would be pleased to know that his son will be carrying on the tradition by taking great care of his Ridgeline and contributing to this forum. This will be my 3rd Honda ( 2005 CRV & 2004 Stream) and probably my most favourite as it is a cumulating of sorts for his love of automobiles. From his first Hudson Hornet to his last Ridgeline, dad enjoyed talking about them, taking care of them and driving the living hell out of them! Look forward to chatting with you all.

Kurt Sigouin

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,339 Posts
Sorry to hear about his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. May you enjoy that beautiful DCP RL and always think of him you drive it. Thank you for sharing.

Brad

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
May your dad rest in peace and the deepest condolences for your family. He shall be missed but your continuing his legacy here is indeed a great tribute.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Please accept our condolences for your loss. I'm glad to have made your dad one of my friends here on the ROC. I hope you carry on the Ridge Man profile in his honor. May he rest in peace...

"Now, He's in a better place!"

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about Ridge Man. Thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
Rest in peace, God Bless. Please accept and extend our condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
2011 RTL w/Nav
294 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. That's great that you will carry on in his place on this forum, and with the truck. Thanks for letting everyone know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts