Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen much going on with the Ridge Of The Month thread. Maybe by nominating myself, others will do the same and we can get this thread up and running again. Would love to see all the other Ridgelines out there!

ImageUploadedByAG Free1454629279.623838.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1454629314.873804.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1454629334.709392.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1454629355.544048.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Jase04 and jr33752

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just joined the other day..

the photo with the boat is older before I did the wheel upgrade.

Great looking RIdgeline!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
thanks ddx77,

Your ridgeline is also nice.. I checked out your photos..I seen the houses and said his guy has to be from S.FL... I move to JAX from Boca Raton... I actually decided to give my truck this look because I wanted to be able to go back to S.FL from time to time and not look like I'm ready to go muddin'.. most of the truck up here are all lifted and haven't been washed for weeks...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I haven't seen much going on with the Ridge Of The Month thread. Maybe by nominating myself, others will do the same and we can get this thread up and running again. Would love to see all the other Ridgelines out there!

View attachment 218786

View attachment 218794

View attachment 218802

View attachment 218810

Great looking Ridge also, I'm contemplating buying the black trimmed headlights and sport grille for my Ridge. My headlights are starting to get cloudy.

I do like the black grille look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ddx77. It's so addicting customizing this type of truck. The black trimmed headlights, do you have a link for these? Or are they just blacked out headlights?

Thanks again

Reactions: saicruz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts