Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
21 black BE
66 Posts
I have 1, 4, and 5. I would definitely get the All Weather Floor Mats and Bed Trunk Carpet again. The Bed Trunk Dividers are sometimes helpful, but I think I wind up removing them more than using them to fit long or big things in the trunk. I would add Tonneau Cover, Mud Guards and Side Steps to my list. I never felt the need for Window Vent Visors. I have no idea what Seat Drop-Stop's are.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Number 1, all weather floor matts should really be Summer floor mats, to be displaced to Winter floor mats.

Numbers 2 through 5 are truly personal choice I would avoid.
Here’s my list to tear apart:
A. Hood protector. There are just too many stones on the road that get flung up creating stone chips.
B. OEM colour~coded Body Side mouldings. No matter how far away you park from the rabble, invariably some schlub parks right next to you & opens his door too close. This is a must have.
C. Rear Bumper that fits into the trailer hitch. Invariably you will back into something or some schmuck will back into you. $5500.00 damage to my RL when this mini van driver backed into my RL. Get the biggest, beefiest one you can stand. You’ll thank me for it later.
D. 2012-2014 Ford Focus Sunscreen reflector. The Focus one fits, & fills the RL windshield almost perfectly.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Number 1, all weather floor matts should really be Summer floor mats, to be displaced to Winter floor mats.

Numbers 2 through 5 are truly personal choice I would avoid.
Here’s my list to tear apart:
A. Hood protector. There are just too many stones on the road that get flung up creating stone chips.
B. OEM colour~coded Body Side mouldings. No matter how far away you park from the rabble, invariably some schlub parks right next to you & opens his door too close. This is a must have.
C. Rear Bumper that fits into the trailer hitch. Invariably you will back into something or some schmuck will back into you. $5500.00 damage to my RL when this mini van driver backed into my RL. Get the biggest, beefiest one you can stand. You’ll thank me for it later.
D. 2012-2014 Ford Focus Sunscreen reflector. The Focus one fits, & fills the RL windshield almost perfectly.
Item B from Hatman … any recommended suppliers for the best price on the mouldings?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 BE PWP
224 Posts
Mine:

1. Trunk dividers
2. Idlestopper
3. Quality LED high beams
4. A bed cover
5. Glove box organizer

Reactions: Steve39R

·
Premium Member
247 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
OK, you have aroused my curiosity, how about sharing some examples? :unsure:

Bill

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Tangotango99 - it's made by GoRhino. Purchased off Amazon. There are others like Bully, but I liked this one. I had it sprayed with Line-X so it'll never rust out.
And it looks better in person Oddball. I did think it would be big and obnoxious, and I'm sure many keep there rear end cleaner. But I know too many people that have been rear ended in this large city I live in, so I'll live with the jokes...

·
Registered
2022 RTL Modern Steel
31 Posts
Tangotango99 - it's made by GoRhino. Purchased off Amazon. There are others like Bully, but I liked this one. I had it sprayed with Line-X so it'll never rust out.
And it looks better in person Oddball. I did think it would be big and obnoxious, and I'm sure many keep there rear end cleaner. But I know too many people that have been rear ended in this large city I live in, so I'll live with the jokes...
I bought a 3” drop trailer hitch , flipped it upside down (now 3” up) and flipped the ball.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Answering your question, my thoughts on your top 5:
Window visors - are usually for smokers, hate them.
Trunk dividers - I organize differently and have no need.
Bed carpet - wouldn't work for me, I use my bed too often for home improvement stuff.
Stop dropseat thingies - I'm intrigued.
All weather mats - absolutely!

Not that you asked, but my must have list:

Bed cover (Bak Revolver)
All weather floor mats ( 3d Maxpider)
Splash/mud guards (Honda)
Bed rail system
Idlestopper
This combo: Battery Backup & Air Compressor Plug and Play

And because I really hate the rims that came with the 2020 RTL-E, I upgraded to Honda's Diamond Cut Alloy rims- shouldn't be a must have, but I really hated the originals.

And due to idiot thieves and today's supply line issues, the nolo cat guard plates. Normally this wouldn't be on the list, but people suck

There are others I have, but these are the top... I 🤔 think.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts