Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, sorry I haven't been online lately. I started a new job with same employer and I've been swamped.

I wanted those interested in knowing that I put Bridgestone Blizzack tires on my the extra set of OEM alloy wheels I had. Western NJ got it's first snowfall over the weekend and the truck with snows performed better than expected. I had a couple of inches of snow and a great deal of ice and the Ridge didn't even hestitate getting up my snowy, ice encrusted driveway. Then getting to church and back I tried the worst roads around and the stability control only kicked in once on a bad patch of black ice and then for only a second. I wouldn't have even noticed had I not seen the idiot light blick for an instant on the dash.

My old F150 couldn't make it up the driveway in any kind of bad weather....I used to have to leave it at the top of the driveway in order to get to work. Well now he's long gone and my Ridge is tucked snuggly in the garage tonight. We're expecting another 3 inches or so but it will be no problem for this truck.

Ted

·
Registered
964 Posts
Glad it worked well for you!

We had about 4-6 inches here and had no problems whatsoever on our steep,winding drive with the stock tires. Guess as long as it works well for us, we'll stick wtih the stock tires for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts