Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two full size ridgeline alloy wheels for sale off of an 06 ridgeline. One is perfect and the other has a little curb rash. Make an offer because I need to get rid of these and I won't refuse any reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping. Wheels may be pruchased separately or together. email offers to
[email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd be interested in the one with the curb rash to use a a full size spare. How much you thinking? I'm located in GR. I would make an offer but have no clue how much they're going for. Why don't you shoot me a PM and give me an idea of what you'd be looking for.

Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
msunickb said:
I'd be interested in the one with the curb rash to use a a full size spare. How much you thinking? I'm located in GR. I would make an offer but have no clue how much they're going for. Why don't you shoot me a PM and give me an idea of what you'd be looking for.

Thanks!

Nick
I got mine for around $75 including shipping from ebay. This was the wheel without the tire, TPMS, or center cap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since you live in the Grand Rapids area shipping wouldn't be involved how about 35 for the wheel I could meet you and make the exchange.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts