Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I haven't seen it before, so it's new to me. You'd think they would paint the RLs that they use in commercials, but with the 10 ft of air they got, the lighter weight of the primer model helps. Not to mention that they are the prettiest! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I could see the commercial the second time I loaded the page. Don't click on a peak before you watch the commercial. At least on my computer it made an annoying flashing during the commercial. I also could not click from one peak to another without doing a refresh. You probably do not want to try any of this without broadband.

I'm not that thrilled about the leaping truck antics. I would never do that to my truck!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I just saw the bear commercial twice in the last half hour on SciFi. That one cracks me up.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
That's a great commerical. I think it was orginally aired during the Super Bowl.

I just got the latest PopSci mag and in the best of 2005 Autos the only Truck listed was the 2006 Honda Ridgeline.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
5S Dude said:
Yea who's fish was that anyways??
You know that fish was one caught by one of the other guys in the truck. No way is that guy going to throw his own away . . . . as a matter of fact (& envy) he probably threw away the big one the other guy caught!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I saw that commercial last March and it stopped us dead in our tracks. My husband, boys and I all said, "We HAVE to get one of those!"...and we did, but got ours painted. :D

Still brings up goosebumps!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Hez said:
I saw that commercial last March and it stopped us dead in our tracks. My husband, boys and I all said, "We HAVE to get one of those!"...and we did, but got ours painted. :D

Still brings up goosebumps!
And...you got it painted the BEST color available! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have seen this commercial before, but I am not sure where. I think I have a copy of it on my computer somewhere probably in a Ridgeline folder along with the brochure and other stuff, like the PDF version of the owners manual. I think it is a cool sort of pull you in commercial, makes you want to see what it is all about without spending a lot of time on it. An interesting omission, and probably one to give them something to reel you in with again later, they don't mention the trunk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts