Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Ridgeline RTLT in the odd 'green' shade. stock, with bed cover, I am 02nd owner
207 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Obsidian Blue RTL
97 Posts
Nice decal, but I may make these for mine instead.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-T
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think logos using non-original fonts look cheap and stick out like sore thumbs. All I see is GELINE underlined.
I guess it all about your own personal preference, if you don't like them don't use it. See how simple that was...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Agree with zroger73.

Generally speaking, vehicles look better when you remove unnecessary badges/decals/adornment, not add more.
I de-badged the factory "Ridgeline" and "AWD" from the tailgate, so I couldn't imagine slapping a giant "RIDGELINE AWD HONDA" aftermarket sticker on the side of the truck.

The entire sticker doesn't seem very well thought out...
Why is "GELINE" underlined? Why is "HONDA" in small superscript text? Why does it appear after "AWD"?

·
Registered
'17 RTL-E Rear-door mod, LED fogs, stock bed cover, LED back up lights, Magnaflow cat-back
67 Posts
I ordered these and one came to me a crooked and off center on the AWD, part of it...I just might ditch the whole idea...I se the same issue with the person that started the post with the blue G2....his AWD is off like mine is... :(

·
Premium Member
2018 Ridgeline RTLT in the odd 'green' shade. stock, with bed cover, I am 02nd owner
207 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts