Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1041 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apologies in advance if this has already been done but I haven't found it.

With that said, I thought it might be useful if we had a thread where just pix of the new G2 could be posted. Would be a good way for owners to post pix of their new G2's and to be able to see/compare the various trim levels and colors all in one place.

Soooo.....start posting those pix and list trim level & color !! :smile:

(mods: please delete this if such a thread already exists)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Jbgreen10, can I come wipe the fingerprints off your screen? That's really bothering me. :)
I think I'm going to invest in the screen protector. I'm at a daily wipe down of the screen. But thank goodness Honda thought ahead and gave me a microfiber towel....:act060:

EDIT: Its a picture thread, here is my first "mod"

Attachments

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I think I'm going to invest in the screen protector. I'm at a daily wipe down of the screen. But thank goodness Honda thought ahead and gave me a microfiber towel....:act060:

EDIT: Its a picture thread, here is my first "mod"
Honda option i assume, hows does it fasten sticky tape.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Guessing that cannot eat french fries and cheeseburger while driving the RTL. The screen is gonna look like messy. Haha...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks guys, now I'm going to have a very difficult time picking out a color when I'm ready to upgrade my 2010 RL. All the colors look so good on the 2nd gen RL.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cool! Exactly what I am getting if it ever shows up (they now say next week)!

Well I know how you feel. Picked it up the evening of 6/21 and we left on vacation the morning of the 22nd. So I've only driven it about an hour. Our vacation has been great but I can't wait to get back home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1041 Posts