Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

521 - 540 of 1121 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Like your tonneau cover. I'm very interested in this one for myself. Tell me does the trunk open fully with just one fold of you tonneau cover? How do you like it so far?
The trunk does not open fully, but it opens about as much as it is going to open for any trifold with just the first panel opened. And it is plenty for regular use. The tonneau leaked in front initially, but I resolved that by adding weather stripping. Now it has the look I wanted and the function that I needed, so I'm happy. There are lots of pictures and discussion here:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/169-2g-accessories-performance-parts-modifications/134849-aftermarket-tonneau-covers-who-has-them-out-57.html#post2263049

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Pictures with new tires. 265/60/18 Michelin Defender LTX M/S...
Nice. Easy to see why Honda put this size tire on the show trucks at the Detroit debut. Won't work for me, though, for at least two reasons. I still fantasize about a future "Adventure" trim level with soft-roading enhancements. Otherwise I would have to opt for a leveling kit and probably different wheels.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi, I got in touch with 5S Dude. He does custom door sills and license plate protectors exclusively for ROC members on the Gen 1 and Gen2. I have a feeling he'll be getting some new requests.

Thanks.
i just ordered a lunar silver and like to get a door sill made that says Ridgeline just like that but instead of black edition maybe say silver edition

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, I got in touch with 5S Dude. He does custom door sills and license plate protectors exclusively for ROC members on the Gen 1 and Gen2. I have a feeling he'll be getting some new requests.

Thanks.
i just ordered a lunar silver and like to get a door sill made that says Ridgeline just like that but instead of black edition maybe say silver edition

That would look cool, post pics if you got those.

·
Registered
62 Posts
First Ridgeline on the far left is a 2006 base I bought and drove it from 60 to 120k miles. Sold that truck to a good friend and bought the black truck in the middle a 2008 RTL and drove it from 75 to 125k miles. Then sold that truck to the same friend and bought a new 2017 Black Edition.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my G2 graphics done. I haven't seen much on here yet in the way of graphics for the G2 Ridgeline so I thought I would share.

Added some black to the hood, under the headlights, and a stripe along the top of the box. This is the Canadian touring edition with snow tires on. Yes my truck is dirty so it's a little more off-white than usual - I use it :) Loving the truck so far. I miss the extra space in the back seat that my G1 had but the towing performance is much improved.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Just under two weeks with my Canadian Touring in MSM, and loving the vehicle!
Nice !!..I'm actually looking forward to "rallying" in the snow ! >:)

...minus the cold though .. :hol12:

If ya ever have the chance...head up to Banff for out of this world background pictures ! :wink:

<<-- "former" Calgarian :smile:

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
RTL-E in Forest Mist Metallic. Bought new on Aug 23, have 1200 miles on it now. Love the vehicle and the color.

IMG_7535.jpg

IMG_7441.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

521 - 540 of 1121 Posts