Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1041 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
My 2019 RTL
Here’s my 2019 RTL. Can’t spend enough time driving it all over place. It’s equally at home going to the dump or taking the wife to the theater!
Alph-Bet,
Catching up...
I sincerely hope you don’t get those two errands reversed. Although there should be no ticket required if you brought a bag of garbage to the movies your Mrs. is going to be upset and you certainly don’t need that call during previews as trash might not be the only thing you’d be next to. Time to explore camping in the Ridgeline early no matter what color you chose.
They are beckoning to drive, find myself inventorying Target, HD, Lowe’s for the drive.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I went with Modern Steel Metallic. Seriously thinking of adding some racing stripes and/or side decals. Probably go white or maybe a light blue would really pop. Has anyone added any decals / racing stripes / pin stripes to the Modern Steel Metallic?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I went with Modern Steel Metallic. Seriously thinking of adding some racing stripes and/or side decals. Probably go white or maybe a light blue would really pop. Has anyone added any decals / racing stripes / pin stripes to the Modern Steel Metallic?
How about silver? I haven't seen any pictures of stripes on the MSM, please post pictures if you do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Silver would probably look pretty damn cool. Would match the chrome roof rails and chrome on the rest of the truck too

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree on the roof rack. Put one on my ‘19 RTL-T in Modern Steel Metallic and it changes the whole appearance of the truck (in a good way).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Apologies in advance if this has already been done but I haven't found it.

With that said, I thought it might be useful if we had a thread where just pix of the new G2 could be posted. Would be a good way for owners to post pix of their new G2's and to be able to see/compare the various trim levels and colors all in one place.

Soooo.....start posting those pix and list trim level & color !! 😄

(mods: please delete this if such a thread already exists)
IMG_5128.jpg
IMG_5126 (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Did a little spring mountain driving today...
Logey22, I love your pic and would love to see it shown off on the Honda Ridgeline Wikipedia article. Are you interested in contributing your asume photo?

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
1001 - 1020 of 1041 Posts