Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1123 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did the dealer already have the rims, chrome trim and and sport grill on before, or did you have them put them on as part of the deal?
When I made the deal for the truck I specifically told them it had to have these three dealer installed options. They were part of the pricing. The '17 that I traded also had the same three items on it which were left on the used truck I traded.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is the color I am looking at with these rims. Is that Modern Steel? Can you get more pictures?
Yes, it is Modern Steel. Its been raining/snowing here since I brought it home....its sitting in the garage clean. I'll take some additional photos of it once this crazy weather straightens out. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not mine, saw this for sale on a local dealers website. Anybody know anything about this "Northwest Edition"? It appears to have a lift kit installed, aftermarket wheels, side steps, and the graphics. Not sure what else it might have. Looks nice though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not mine, saw this for sale on a local dealers website. Anybody know anything about this "Northwest Edition"? It appears to have a lift kit installed, aftermarket wheels, side steps, and the graphics. Not sure what else it might have. Looks nice though.
View attachment 400976
That lift and wheel combo looks really good, probably the best I've seen!

Sigh I don't need to put more money into my truck....

·
Registered
399 Posts
View attachment 400976
I really like those wheels so I tried to find 'em on the KMC wheels site under their XD series --- couldnt find them. The XD143 are close but not same.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I really like those wheels so I tried to find 'em on the KMC wheels site under their XD series --- couldnt find them. The XD143 are close but not same.
I did the same exact thing, ended up finding them on amazon but it's the wrong bolt pattern.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Reactions: jetspeed

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,760 Posts
As pointed out, those wheels are part of JSport's Chase package. The PreRunner wheel, which folks were not able to find and JSport claimed to be unique to them, was available elsewhere if you looked hard enough. The packages ran a 17" wheel with 245/70 profile Nittos. The current optional 18" package runs a 255/60 profile Nittos.

Aside from the the TireRack link above, below are few others

@ Wheelfire >> https://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/wheeldetails.cfm?idnumber=xd81821058724n_xd_series_black_xd818_heist

@ RoughCountry >> Rough Country Suspension Systems

@ Walmart sold by Unlimited Motorsports >> https://www.walmart.com/ip/KMC-XD-XD818-Heist-Satin-Black-17x8-5x120-35mm-XD81878052735/146175077

@ Custom wheels Express >> KMC XD Series XD818 Heist Satin Black Custom Wheels Rims

1081 - 1100 of 1123 Posts