Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1161 - 1180 of 1211 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Apologies in advance if this has already been done but I haven't found it.

With that said, I thought it might be useful if we had a thread where just pix of the new G2 could be posted. Would be a good way for owners to post pix of their new G2's and to be able to see/compare the various trim levels and colors all in one place.

Soooo.....start posting those pix and list trim level & color !! 😄

(mods: please delete this if such a thread already exists)
Before and after pics. Added Traxda leveling kit 2" front / 1.5" rear. Pirelli Scorpion Plus 265/60/x18. Added a sport grill and Honda black running boards. Love this REAL truck.
RL before 2.jpg

2021 RTL-E front view.jpg

·
Registered
2021 Obsidian Blue Pearl RTL-E
15 Posts
Don't see too many of the 2021's in the Obsidian Blue Pearl. I wonder if that's preference, or Honda just doesn't make too many of them.

·
Administrator
19,520 Posts
Don't see too many of the 2021's in the Obsidian Blue Pearl. I wonder if that's preference, or Honda just doesn't make too many of them.
Both.

Honda builds more colors that appeal to a greater number of buyers. If most buyers wanted blue, most Ridgelines would be blue instead of white, silver, gray, and black which are the colors most buyers want.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Obsidian Blue is to dark for my taste. I wish they would have offered the newer blue that is on the CRV. They did right by new red color. The Scarlet red was always to dark for me as well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Makes sense. I may have a line on a Blue RTL-E. It's a great color. I'm surprised more don't like it.

I love OBP and I've yet to see another RL this color on the road, mostly of white and silver which makes sense because they are the easiest to keep clean. I think another reason is they only come with grey interior color so that eliminates any folks who want a black interior.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think I'm going to invest in the screen protector. I'm at a daily wipe down of the screen. But thank goodness Honda thought ahead and gave me a microfiber towel....:act060:

EDIT: Its a picture thread, here is my first "mod"
where can I get a ROC window decal ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
what is that you got on? that's pretty dope.
Thanks, the bumper is one I built if that's what your referring to? I thought it didn't come out too bad for being my first bumper build and using materials leftover from a job I was on. It ties back to the original bumper beam in surrounding locations with hopes that if I were to take on a big front end hit I would still utilize the crunch spots that were designed on this unibody frame.
Taking my orginal bumper and hacking away at it was probably the hardest thing for me to do 😆. Its a hybrid of plate and tube so it's really not that heavy (you'd be surprised how much dense plastic I removed that weighed nearly as much) and is stout enough to easily jack the front end of the truck up by it. I've had a deer total one car and leave me stranded and seen small fender benders cost thousands in bodywork with weeks in time so I figured why not... I consider it urban protection.

1161 - 1180 of 1211 Posts