Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1301 - 1320 of 1342 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sport HPD, Truxxx 1.5" Leveling Kit front/Traxda 1" rear. Safe, and audio.
43 Posts
whats your audio set up for?
It's good for loud music as well as talk radio. Have a four channel Boston for highs and mids and an old punch 100 bridges out on a Kicker l7 8" sub with some Audio Control signal processors. The amps are mounted behind the seat where the factory sub was.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Paid the truck off at the beginning of the month. Bought in Dec. 2019, currently 24k miles, and treated myself to window tint this month. Sure changes the look.

Good quality film, XPEL XR Plus, huge heat rejection will be nice for traveling to visit family this year. 20% film.

Got these wheels off the forum for a steal of a deal, and have a set of summer wheels to go on soon: some 20" TSW's

Should be a nice summer.

all around, nothing on the windshield other than a sun strip, and 5% on the sunroof. Love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn't see anyone else beat me to the punch on this, but if someone did, my apologies. Here's a pic that will give you a sense of what you are after:
Those rear doors look even smaller (width) in those side view pics above. Especially unfair appearance when sitting next to that barn door Miata front door. :crying:
Those rear doors look even smaller (width) in those side view pics above. Especially unfair appearance when sitting next to that barn door Miata front door. :crying:
that

Black Edition. Black is beautiful. Just got it this weekend.
I didn't see anyone else beat me to the punch on this, but if someone did, my apologies. Here's a pic that will give you a sense of what you are after:
love the interior accent lighting. Unfortunately it wasn’t available in the sport model but was wondering how difficult or even possible to add on to my sport. Great looking truck inside and out.

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
354 Posts

·
Registered
22 Ridgeline Touring
125 Posts
Looks great. I must say that I do like the passport wheels on the RL more than the actual black RL wheels that have the fake rivets
Is that what that is, no other HPD rims have the stupid fake rivets but the RL ones?!!?! I would love a set of black HPD rims, but the fake beadlock look is terrible.

1301 - 1320 of 1342 Posts