Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1341 - 1360 of 1361 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been wanting a Ridgeline for the past few years but at the same time I've been saying that I would never buy another new vehicle again (especially a truck) because of how much they cost lol. On my way grocery shopping on Sundays I would stop into my local Honda dealer from time to time and just look at them and dream. Last week I had an opportunity to sell my old truck for a good price and decided that you only live once and went for a brand new 2022 Black Edition, I love it! It's the best vehicle that I ever owned!

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
22 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
37 Posts
I've been wanting a Ridgeline for the past few years but at the same time I've been saying that I would never buy another new vehicle again (especially a truck) because of how much they cost lol. On my way grocery shopping on Sundays I would stop into my local Honda dealer from time to time and just look at them and dream. Last week I had an opportunity to sell my old truck for a good price and decided that you only live once and went for a brand new 2022 Black Edition, I love it! It's the best vehicle that I ever owned!

View attachment 428519
BE looks sharp. Congrats to you!

·
Registered
22 Sports. Jsport lift kit front and rear installed by Jsport, HPD grill
23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
370 Posts
Traded in my 2019 BE for this 2022. I cant stand black wheels so I transfered over my old wheel / tire /spacer set up for the time being. I may put on the 2022 silver RTL wheels, but so far enjoying this look. Next up is mud flaps, tint , window visors and tonneu cover.

View attachment 429061
someone will def buy your stocks

1341 - 1360 of 1361 Posts