Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Ridgeline Gen2 Picture thread

814K views 1K replies 485 participants last post by  dbeedle 
#1 · (Edited)
Apologies in advance if this has already been done but I haven't found it.

With that said, I thought it might be useful if we had a thread where just pix of the new G2 could be posted. Would be a good way for owners to post pix of their new G2's and to be able to see/compare the various trim levels and colors all in one place.

Soooo.....start posting those pix and list trim level & color !! :smile:

(mods: please delete this if such a thread already exists)

#35 ·
#8 · (Edited)
I think I'm going to invest in the screen protector. I'm at a daily wipe down of the screen. But thank goodness Honda thought ahead and gave me a microfiber towel....:act060:

EDIT: Its a picture thread, here is my first "mod"

Attachments

#30 ·
What tires are those again? They look so much more beefy even though, if I remember correctly, they are the stock size.
General Grabber at2s
255 60 18
Total Junk! Im having them swapped out ASAP. Most likely gonna be Toyo AT2.[/QUOTE]

How does that work? do they have a try out period? Are they not a done deal after paid configured and runoff the lot? It would be great if you can get a switcheroo without penalty.

#40 ·

To the untrained eye, this may seem like every other Black Edition G2 that you have ever seen, but few things could be further from the truth. This BE is special because that house behind it is my house, and the keyfob is in my pocket. So of all of the thousands of G2 Ridgelines that are flying off of dealer's lots, this one is my absolute favorite.

But now it's time to accessorize. First thing, tint the driver and passenger windows. Next, floor mats - hopefully weathertech, but if they don't hurry up I will have to go with the Honda accessory mats. Then a tonneau, hopefully BAK will get theirs out soon, but if not, may go with the Honda/Extang. And finally, perhaps a bull bar to butch that estrogen soaked soccer mom front end up a bit.

#44 · (Edited)
The G1 and G2 Ridgelines use the same tire size - P245/60R18 104T. The beloved OEM Michelin LTX M/S tire used on the G1 has been recently discontinued. That's a shame because it was an awesome tire. Perhaps that is the real reason Honda switched to the Firestone as a potential "second best" or "equivalent". Note that the Michelin Defender LTX M/S and Michelin LTX M/S 2, despite having similar names, are NOT the same tire - not even an "upgrade" or "replacement" for the LTX M/S, but rather a different tire with different characteristics.

Reactions: Johjhas
#46 ·
Do you have any thoughts on the Michelin Premier LTX? Seems to be the highest rated tire in that size on tirerack.com. I'm guessing it's not as good in the mud/muck as a M/S tire of course. Personally I'm more concerned with road manners. I noticed on my test drive of the G2 that the noise coming from the stock Firestones could have been quieter. I'm hoping the Premier LTX will give me what I want.

Michelin*Premier LTX

#87 ·
I didn't see anyone else beat me to the punch on this, but if someone did, my apologies. Here's a pic that will give you a sense of what you are after:

Attachments

#54 ·
Mods, please make this a sticky....