Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many people would be interested in a Ridgeline Hat as shown with "RidgelineOwnersClub.com" arched over the back adjustment opening. It would be about $16.95 with shipping included.

Soft, rich-feeling "polynosic" fabric. Unstructured, low profile crown

- Update, they are online now for $9.75
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/ridgeline.html

·
Administrator
14,521 Posts
Beige embroidery on army green, maybe.
Black embroidery on beige, maybe.
Current color scheme - doesn't fit my wardrobe.:D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If you ship to Canada... I'll take 2. Seriously.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
How many people would be interested in a Ridgeline Hat as shown with "RidgelineOwnersClub.com" arched over the back adjustment opening. It would be about $16.95 with shipping included.

We'd be in for two!

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Is it a blue cap with darker blue lettering and silver mountains? I'm not sure my monitor is displaying it correctly.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Which type of adjustment is in the back?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I might get one. What a about a Ridgeline patch?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I would get a few but would like another color choice not sure of the actual color displayed. Is it Blue like the Honda Ridgeline cap?

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Whoops X2!
Change my "definitely" to "doubt it"... sorry. :eek:

After my initial excitement seeing that it is a "low profile" cap (the kind I usually wear), I noticed that there were only 4 stitches on the bill.
In the past, I've found that the less stitching there... the more likely that the bill fabric will "ruffle". i.e. inexpensive white "painter's" caps.

What exactly is polynosic? Maybe it's a stiffer material that doesn't need the normal amount of support?

BTW... the cap looks grey/black on my monitor.

·
Registered
89 Posts

H&A,
I may be interested if this is a gray cap with the blue Ridgeline lettering (as shown in the photo). Can you please show the back of the cap? Is it one size fits all?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

I voted probably, simply because I don't care for that color scheme. I'd prefer one all in black with white stitching.

For a good, fitted, hat like that I'd pay up to but no more then $21 for a fitted hat. For a hat universal like that, though, $17 is pretty reasonable.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Whoops X2!
Change my "definitely" to "doubt it"... sorry. :eek:

BTW... the cap looks grey/black on my monitor.
Change my "doubt it" back to "definitely""... :rolleyes:
... per just below.

H&A,
I may be interested if this is a gray cap with the blue Ridgeline lettering (as shown in the photo). Can you please show the back of the cap? Is it one size fits all?
"back adjustment opening" would suggest most. 7 1/4 without a tail...

I voted probably, simply because I don't care for that color scheme. I'd prefer one all in black with white stitching.

For a good, fitted, hat like that I'd pay up to but no more then $21 for a fitted hat. For a hat universal like that, though, $17 is pretty reasonable.
too much... drop the price .02 for the time I've taken to explain why I want one/two now...

... you see... I just checked-out my "Farmer's Almanac G.S." blue denim brim that my son got me for my birthday two year's back... the bill's a little long, but I enjoy wearing it, and it's only got 3 stitches on it's bill.

But I haven't had to throw it in the washer yet, 'cause I take real good care of it (no wild beer parties... ;) ) so I don't have to subject it to such trauma.

Collectible or not... A ROC hat would be nice.
I'll take two.
Pug :cool:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Change my "doubt it" back to "definitely""... :rolleyes:
... per just below.

"back adjustment opening" would suggest most. 7 1/4 without a tail...

too much... drop the price .02 for the time I've taken to explain why I want one/two now...

... you see... I just checked-out my "Farmer's Almanac G.S." blue denim brim that my son got me for my birthday two year's back... the bill's a little long, but I enjoy wearing it, and it's only got 3 stitches on it's bill.

But I haven't had to throw it in the washer yet, 'cause I take real good care of it (no wild beer parties... ;) ) so I don't have to subject it to such trauma.

Collectible or not... A ROC hat would be nice.
I'll take two.
Pug :cool:
I have a form I bought at a yard sale for $1 to wash hats in. I wash them, but let them AIR DRY!

I wear a hat periodically because of the winter sun here is intensely bright. But, I have to be careful and to remember to take it off before I go into work. Because I work for a bank we have a VERY strict rule about wearing hats. One day I went into work wearing my long black leather coat, my cowboy hat and with a full beard. :)

I like the design, but I'd prefer a more monochromatic look.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I have a form I bought at a yard sale for $1 to wash hats in. I wash them, but let them AIR DRY!

I wear a hat periodically because of the winter sun here is intensely bright. But, I have to be careful and to remember to take it off before I go into work. Because I work for a bank we have a VERY strict rule about wearing hats. One day I went into work wearing my long black leather coat, my cowboy hat and with a full beard. :)

I like the design, but I'd prefer a more monochromatic look.
I've thrown mine in the dryer... none that I can wear currently, however.
I'm sure there's a quicker way to dry a hat... microwave innovator's listening? ;) ...

I put mine on some old McDonald's Halloween Happy Meal plastic containers that doubled as trick-or-treat "gifts" for my son around 15 yrs ago.
The low profile caps dry nice enough.

BTW, "Brawny The Keeed"...? Were ya "packin'" when you entered the bank?
I'm guessin' not... you made it out alive. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I've thrown mine in the dryer... none that I can wear currently, however.
I'm sure there's a quicker way to dry a hat... microwave innovator's listening? ;) ...

I put mine on some old McDonald's Halloween Happy Meal plastic containers that doubled as trick-or-treat "gifts" for my son around 15 yrs ago.
The low profile caps dry nice enough.

BTW, "Brawny The Keeed"...? Were ya "packin'" when you entered the bank?
I'm guessin' not... you made it out alive. ;) :D
I wasn't packing. Much. Remember the lobby scene from the first Matrix film? Well it was nothing like that. As soon as security saw me, I took off my hat and sunglasses. D'oh.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts