·
Registered
48 Posts
Me Me Me :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you need to reply with the price of that hat as listed on the site....

·
Registered
48 Posts
The price is $5.95.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a winner.

PM me with name and address to send it.

thanks!
Trevor

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Trevor,

Post your next contest in the afternoon so us Hawaii folk get a shot at it too!

;-)

BTW, where are the license plate frames? Not listed on the HandA site yet. Do they fit in the slot on the rear bumper? I haven't found a frame that fits yet.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Keoni said:
BTW, where are the license plate frames? Not listed on the HandA site yet. Do they fit in the slot on the rear bumper? I haven't found a frame that fits yet.
My Rusty Wallace plate frame fits fine, although it wasn't easy getting the bolt holes lined up. I'd gladly give it up for a ROC frame that fit :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I haven't had a chance to test fit any of the frames yet. Anyone that got one tried it yet?

I should have some more giveaways going the next couple of days so stay tuned.

-Trevor

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bummer on the fit. Will they fit infront of the slot? I guess that wouldn't look right though.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
H&A said:
Bummer on the fit. Will they fit infront of the slot? I guess that wouldn't look right though.
The frame has to go into the slot or the top plate holes won't line up.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Re: Plate holder

I took and had our metal shop cut off about 1/4" of a standard black frame. The plate holds it in place and just had to cut the bottom screws because theres no hole in the bumper to accept any. It turned out well.. not perfect, but I'd rather have a truck that runs 200,000 miles than one that fits to an aftermarket plate holder :) I love this truck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wish you would have had the hat on your site when I ordered the luggage rack the other day I'd would have bought one and could have saved on shipping. I like the black one will go good with my billet/silver guess I'll just have to break down and buy one.

Info on the tag I bought a crome with hondo logo in both bottom corners at PEP Boys it does not fit in slot but does not look bad.

BG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts