Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Does anyone have any information about if the Ridgeline will have a rear-view camera?

I know that my Odyssey Touring came with a rear-view camera and parking sensors front and back. The rear-view camera was part of the Navi/DVD-RES option. However, I don't remember seeing it listed as a separate item on the website. Also, I bought my Odyssey on 9/21/04, ,the day before the official release (some shipments were diverted to our area because of the hurricanes that came through so I was able to test drive one). The sales people didn't even know if it came with one or not. They let me look at the book that the dealers use to learn about the car and I found the info about the rear-view camera there.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Thanks for the links. It looks like there will be a rear-view camera. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
bigtzelement said:
Is the Ridgeline going to have a HU like the 2005 E? The E has XM radio and MP3 and WMA built in to the HU.
Well the Ridgeline has a navgation option

so i'd take that HU over the base

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you get it with the nav you will have XM, aux jack on the dash same place as the element 6 disc changer behind the nav screen and the whole audio system can be controled by "Voice Commands" now how cool is that!! The climate and nav also can be controled by voice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts