Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we just hade our first big snow last night - probably around 6-8 inches, so I finally got to test out the RL in some weather. I'm happy to say that I am very pleased with the way it handled in the snow. I didn't even feel the vehicle slip once. I think that the 4-WD system that Honda has developed is wonderful and works extremely well.

I have been a Jeep owner for years, so the RL had very high standards to live up to. Now, don't get me wrong, their is not much that can match a Jeep when it comes to off-road conditions and I wouldn't even begin to compare the RL's capibilities to the Jeep when it comes to that. However, I don't really consider snow to be "off-road" conditions. That being said, I feel that the RL handled itself extremely well and I think that it is an excellent truck when it comes to normal 4-WD conditions. This is a great truck!!A++ :cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ultra-HOG said:
We had our first serious snowfall last night as well. I put the Ridgeline to the test this morning and WOW, I am impressed. The Ridgeline is the best vehicle that I have ever driven in the snow. Rather than duplicating the details, here is a link http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3753

Sounds like you had some fun! I too have much confidence and feeling of control after driving it in the snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts