Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Ridgeline in some snow and it worked great. I had a fun time playing with VSA and figuring out how it works. Here's my Black RL and a pic of Castle Geyser that I took later that morning once the storm broke up.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Ruffles said:
I finally got my Ridgeline in some snow and it worked great. I had a fun time playing with VSA and figuring out how it works. Here's my Black RL and a pic of Castle Geyser that I took later that morning once the storm broke up.
Black on White looks great together!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Nice truck and nice poster/photo of Yellowstone. Where did you find the snow? Did it snow in Rexburg?

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
So your last name is Ridges? Great photo of the geyser.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Great shots, Ruffles.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Love the shots of Yellowstone (and the Ridgeline ain't so bad either- it looks great out in the wild). My wife was a tourguide in Yellowstone when she was in college.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ruffles said:

Great shots, what camera?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice photos of Yellowstone, it is on my long list of places I want to see sometime here. Now that we have Navi we can go out, program a destination and see how far it is and sort of plan around that. I don't think we would have driven to Florida if it wasn't for the fact that we could go out and get a rough estimate from the car itself as to how long it was going to be. It just isn't real looking on Mapquest, when you are sitting in the car the reality of the 24 hours on the road take on a new perspective.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Wow! super photos. We've got to plan a road trip for next year. This place looks very interesting.:)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
5S Dude said:
Wow! super photos. We've got to plan a road trip for next year. This place looks very interesting.:)
Every American owes it to themselves to make it to Yellowstone at least once. It is a magical place.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love the pictures. I have to take my kids there. I haven't been there since I was a kid.;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Spectacular !!!
Your right I've got no excuses with the Ridgeline.

"Ruffles have Ridges" or is that Ridgeline.
I can't believe no one said it before me ! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Truckin' said:
Every American owes it to themselves to make it to Yellowstone at least once. It is a magical place.
Don't forget that just a few hundred miles north is Glacier Park. You'll never forget the splendor, majesty and awsome inages of nature and her power. Also a must visit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts