Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey buddy, We saw the green truck with the light bar at SEMA but like the other concept Ridgelines, there was no info given. It appears to be ABS plastic but it could have been coated metal too. Are you doing an off-road version rather than a street version? I'm still on the fence which way to go myself! I have the facility to fabricate tubular “pre-runner” types of light bars and nerf-bars but most of the aftermarket seems to be headed towards “the chrome look”:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ridgline Lightbar

Its wierd, because almost precicely what i have envisioned for my Ridge is what was on that green concept vehicle.

From the picture it appears to have a big chunky lightweight plastic type look.

The only thing i would change would be thin rectangular lights.

Heres kind of a bad photoshop of what it would look like on my black one...

·
Registered
152 Posts

That light bar is cool. I'd interested if they ever decide to sell them...

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts

That does look pretty cool if you are into off roading or in a snow environment. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Ok..I have decided to buy another RidgeLine in Black with gray interior. Add lift kit, light bar, 22's and what ever else you guys can come up for me because Drew says I would never do all that to Ridgena and he's right.
Now...I'll start the fund for LadyRidge's new toy with $20.00. Anyone want to add to it?? :D ;)
:( I didn't think so.
Yeah right..like Lady's Buck would go for that one. :rolleyes:
I'll keep dreaming but that is a cool set up.

·
Registered
953 Posts
LadyRidge said:
Ok..I have decided to buy another RidgeLine in Black with gray interior. Add lift kit, light bar, 22's and what ever else you guys can come up for me because Drew says I would never do all that to Ridgena and he's right.
Now...I'll start the fund for LadyRidge's new toy with $20.00. Anyone want to add to it?? :D ;)
:( I didn't think so.
Yeah right..like Lady's Buck would go for that one.
I'll keep dreaming but that is a cool set up.
I will put up a dollar just because you picked black. ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts

Toobuku said:
That does look pretty cool if you are into off roading or in a snow environment. :)
No good in snow, rain, or fog. The light would reflect back to your eyes off of the snowflakes, rain droplets, or fog. All you would see if a bright haze. That is why fog lights are mounted low on vehicle, to reduce the glare off of the droplets of moisture that make up fog.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Not to mention illegal to have on while driving most state or federally maintained roads. Something about blinding oncoming drivers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts