Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new headunit that allows for custom backgrounds. I am having trouble finding something Ridgeline specific though... just looking for something with a Honda logo and the Ridgeline name... something cool, but pretty basic.

I like this one a lot... perhaps for the background, then I'll use the Ridgeline specific one for boot up or something...

minimum size is 800x480... actually, actual size must be that, but I can always shrink it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you asking for someone to generate one for you?
Nah, it's more of a throwaway... like if someone already made one or had one for some reason... or is better at Googling than I am lol... I wouldn't want anyone to go too far out of their way as it's just a background for my headunit.

Something like this... only the right size (800x480) and without the holes...

Edit: IMG not working for some reason: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HYnBRelIL.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
I can offer any of the logos and or artwork from the 11 years of machining door sills, cubby covers and license plate frames in dxf, jpg, gif or prt files.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can offer any of the logos and or artwork from the 11 years of machining door sills, cubby covers and license plate frames in dxf, jpg, gif or prt files.
Hi Ron, I would love to get a Ridgeline logo in dxf format.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool... if you wouldn't mind posting them, I'm sure others would like them as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a question regarding this topic, does anyone make decals that could go in place of the emblems?

I have a '18 RL-E and the emblems on the tailgate were coated black before I bought it. The coating has peeled so I have a mess now.:frown: We really liked the black and it appears that no one makes a black molding, just coated chrome ones. I could get this re-done, but then I would worry about them peeling again. This discussion caused me to wonder if I could just get black decals to put in place of the emblems that are on the gate?

Our RL is silver and the black emblems really looked nice on it, before they peeled!

PMCS

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a question regarding this topic, does anyone make decals that could go in place of the emblems?

I have a '18 RL-E and the emblems on the tailgate were coated black before I bought it. The coating has peeled so I have a mess now.:frown: We really liked the black and it appears that no one makes a black molding, just coated chrome ones. I could get this re-done, but then I would worry about them peeling again. This discussion caused me to wonder if I could just get black decals to put in place of the emblems that are on the gate?

Our RL is silver and the black emblems really looked nice on it, before they peeled!

PMCS
Not that I can tell... but you can get custom vinyl cut pretty cheap. That said, you should just repaint them - proper emblems ALWAYS look better than stickers. The paint pealed because the prep work wasn't done properly (most likely)... strip it down, give a hell of a cleaning, scuff it up with red scotch brite pad, final wipe with alcohol, paint with good quality paint for plastic (Krylon Fusion) and it'll be black as long as you want it to be...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

You ever plan to start this again? You had some nice stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A forum member called "Dude", makes CNC cut sill protectors for the Ridgeline. I'd really be interested in getting more info on these, and would like to speak to "Dude". If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
My AOL email address is: [email protected]
Cell: 509-7419537

1 - 14 of 14 Posts