Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a car magnet I made that I proudly display on the back of my truck. If Tom will give me permission, I would like to make these available to anyone for a small donation with total proceeds to go to the Toys for Tots Race in August held by ckra.org.
Feel free to check with shovelhd and Nicholas as to my validity. I'm really not a crockpot on the net looking for donations to support some cocaine habit. The only habit I have in my life right now is racking up the miles on Lady Ridgina!!! :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
I don't know she might be a crockpot. ;)
But she is a cool crockpot because she sent me a real nice keychain.
Do you have a paypal account setup to donate to?
I'd love to have one of these magnet thingys.

Doug

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
We've got a logo and we'll be making die-cut decals very soon. I know I've been saying it but it will happen. Things have just been crazy for me lately but they're almost back on track. Stay tuned and it will be worth the wait! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dsowell said:
I don't know she might be a crockpot. ;)
But she is a cool crockpot because she sent me a real nice keychain.
Do you have a paypal account setup to donate to?
I'd love to have one of these magnet thingys.

Doug
I have a paypal account but not set up for this. I never thought of that. GREAT idea. Can I use my persnal one or do I have to set up one specifically for this??

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T Mac said:
We've got a logo and we'll be making die-cut decals very soon. I know I've been saying it but it will happen. Things have just been crazy for me lately but they're almost back on track. Stay tuned and it will be worth the wait! :)
I am certainly not trying to step on your toes Tom. :eek: I have no intentions of making any profit off of your logo/website for myself, just the kids. Please email me and let me know what direction is best. I'm a conformist.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts