Cooper,Jammiman: VERY SWEET RIDE!! :act035: and here comes the questions> Stock 18" rims painted black?? Lifted?? What kind of bull bar is riding in front with the red attachment points?? Any plans to change over the headlights to match the rendering?? Love that you have a one of a kind roof rack, but how did you wire the 10" led's?? Nice touch on blacking out the taillights! All around very well done, and Im VERY sure more to come!! KEEP ROCing!
Thanks! Glad you like the truck. The build so far is:
- 17" stock rims powdercoated black
- Truxx 2" lift
- Hunter bull bar. I sandblasted it then painted it flat black and red before installing it
- Truck Covers USA Gear Roof Rack
- Anzo USA LED lightbars (5 so far, two more for the bull bar coming soon)
- HID headlights (currently just the ballast and bulb, not a complete lense retrofit yet)
- Full custom navigation sound system
I still want to get the headlights as well as a tow hitch. I had thought about replacing the stock wheels, but I really like them now that they are painted black so I'll probably keep them.
I wired the LED's to a switch and fuse panel that I installed in the 'not an ashtray' ashtray - still waiting for a block of time to finish it up then I'll post pics.
Thanks again for all the compliments!