Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Statewide newspaper has the ridgeline RTS listed as $2000 off MRSP for $28,590 for a limited time on a clearance sale.

Good news, I am glad I am still waiting to bite the bullet.

Doug

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please, in New Jersey and probably everywhere dealers are selling for invoice pluse $515 delivery charge (or invoice which includes delivery, depending upon how one looks at it). I've talked to three dealors who OVER THE PHONE agreed to sell for invoice plus delivery charge. For example, the dealor in Edison gives quotes over the internet automatically, and is quoting invoice, for anyone who asks. This is all because the president of American Honda has admitted that the truck was overpriced and that sales have been disappointing. It appears that Honda now is giving cash back to its dealers. I'm ready to buy for invoice without delivery, but no one yet has gone that far. Anyone who can't get a deal for invoice plus 500 isn't negotiating properly.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Here in SoCal I nailed my RTL for $100 over invoice... but you know, the dealerships in central Arkansas might be a little less willing to negotiate, since they probably don't have the turn-over of cars in general of, say, a dealership right outside of LA or NYC... it's that whole over-population thing, you know? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
This is great, the more information we share the more likely future buyers will get rock bottom price. Watch the Doc fees some may try to throw in at the end too.

I have seen one poster that got his/her over $1000 under invoice.

I am writing all this down to have as ammo when I do decide to buy. The internet and aftermarket price on acc. etc.

Keep it coming what the going price in your area is please.

Also add what interest rate with good credit you obtained. Need to be aware of what might be tried there as well.

Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts