Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ridgeline replaced what?......

Today is the last day for my baby Jag. Tomorrow she returns to her point of origin, the Jag dealer in McLean Virginia where she came from 3 years ago. My blue Ridgeline arrived a month early (due to a price I could'nt pass up) and they have been sharing the driveway peacefully for the last 4 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
You have a real beauty there,
Drive it in good health
Jules

·
Registered
72 Posts
I grew up in McLean "Virginie" many, many years ago (been a SoCal "dude" for decades). How is McLean doing these days? How about McLean Highschool? Still at Langley H.S. throat? :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Very nice ride !!! I like the boards more and more each time I see a Ridge with them. Nice Jag too !! Have a brother in Roanoke.. beautiful country, hills, mountains.

May she take you where you want to go safely for years and years !!

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Nice Jag. I'm sure you'll miss her. I was in VA last month for the NASCAR races. You've got nasty cops down there.

·
Registered
774 Posts
utvnut said:
Today is the last day for my baby Jag. Tomorrow she returns to her point of origin, the Jag dealer in McLean Virginia where she came from 3 years ago. My blue Ridgeline arrived a month early (due to a price I could'nt pass up) and they have been sharing the driveway peacefully for the last 4 weeks.
Great looking RL. Another Ridgeline hits the roads of Virginia! Drive it in good health. I'll be looking for you when we head north from Richmond.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jag? That's just a ford Taurus in case you didn't know. don't cry over that loss..you'll love the Ridgeline WAY more!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know there was a thread like this earlier in the year but maybe some others could tell (or show) us what cars they are (or have) trading in :D

·
Registered
10,401 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
doubledutyemt said:
Jag? That's just a ford Taurus in case you didn't know. don't cry over that loss..you'll love the Ridgeline WAY more!!!!!! lol
LOL!!!
People hate it when you tell them that!
Selling my civic :( I know that's a Honda.
Great car, just outgrown it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts