Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ridgeline RT ... this one was on ebay buy it now for $24999 (item 4582798636) ... and this one was advertised in the Orange County (CA) Register for $25688 http://ads.myoc.com/onlineads/ocr/index.jsp?catid=3&adNumber=0006850550-01

is the main difference between the RT and RTS the power seat? i went to that advertised dealer last week in person and he told me then i could have the truck for "around $25" then i saw the ad in the paper ...

has anyone seen lower than $25,000? i was going to try and lowball the RT at 25,600 out the door including tax/title etc ...

L

·
0 Posts
Clashed said:
Ridgeline RT ... this one was on ebay buy it now for $24999 (item 4582798636) ... and this one was advertised in the Orange County (CA) Register for $25688 http://ads.myoc.com/onlineads/ocr/index.jsp?catid=3&adNumber=0006850550-01

is the main difference between the RT and RTS the power seat? i went to that advertised dealer last week in person and he told me then i could have the truck for "around $25" then i saw the ad in the paper ...

has anyone seen lower than $25,000? i was going to try and lowball the RT at 25,600 out the door including tax/title etc ...
This will help you know the differences between models.
http://automobiles.honda.com/models...delName=Ridgeline&bhcp=1&BrowserDetected=True
As far as I price I can't help you but I know there are others here who can. Some from your area. Keep checking back.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Invoice on the RT is $25,477....anything close to that is a good deal.

All RT options PLUS with the RTS you get:

• 17" alloy wheels
• Body-colored mirrors and door handles
• Security system
• Dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system
• 8-way power driver's seat
• Manual lumbar support
• 160-watt AM/FM/XM®-Ready/6-disc in-dash CD changer audio system with 7 speakers including subwoofer
• Exterior temperature indicator
• Steering wheel-mounted audio controls

TL

·
Registered
82 Posts
I got mine for $25,500.

I DO miss the:
• Dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system
• Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
I never realized what a pain manual A/C is since I've had it forever.

I DON'T miss:
• 17" alloy wheels
• Body-colored mirrors and door handles
• Security system
• 8-way power driver's seat
• Manual lumbar support
• 160-watt AM/FM/XM®-Ready/6-disc in-dash CD changer audio system with 7 speakers including subwoofer
• Exterior temperature indicator

·
Registered
100 Posts
Clashed said:

I just got my RT less than a month ago. I paid $600 + under invoice. Total out the door (inc tax, lic, etc) was $26957.xx. I am in the IE.

·
Registered
11 Posts
cnj said:
I just got my RT less than a month ago. I paid $600 + under invoice. Total out the door (inc tax, lic, etc) was $26957.xx. I am in the IE.
That's about exactly what I paid for my RTS a few weeks ago

·
Registered
897 Posts
I just paid 26700 for an RTS, with the to-dealer incentives you should be able to get it fer about 25k and minimal hassle if Inv. is 25,6.

I posted a thread here the other day with actual pricing (no rebates applied yet) which should help you out some for bargaining.

·
Registered
119 Posts
RT for $24,XXX in Northern Cal-See INTERNET BUYING STRAGEGY

Check out my Internet buying stragegy...as well as buying on a weeknite and END OF THE MONTH. Also, buying inventory off the lot (vs 'dealer trades') is better for YOU, not the dealer.
Price around via the internet (and the free quotes). Then pit the dealers against each other with the prices. I saw that So. Cal prices are NOT as low as Nor. Cal prices (by about $500-$800)-which REALLY surprised me. We have family in S. Cal, and would have no problem driving down to get a better deal and save a few thousand. One dealer told me (after quoting a Nor. Cal price), NO WAY could he beat it.
Linda

·
Registered
856 Posts
I think the dealer incentive ends Jan 3.

I got an RT and I miss the outside thermometer my old blazer had. I never used the compass so I don't miss that. I think the RTSs might have heated side rear view mirrors which might be nice. For the lumbar support I plan to get something to put behind my back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
While I don't pretend to know the supply/demand for Ridgelines in CA, my strategy was as follows:

• Check my local dealers for their best prices
  • Use Hondas website to locate dealers with a few hours drive and see who had the most inventory of RL's
  • Shop their inventory

I ended up finding two dealerships that had 50+ Ridges, I emailed them for quotes and one came in with a great number (something like $5,300-$5,400 under MSRP). I believe they just wanted to get as much inventory off their lot in 2005 and increase their allocation for 2006.

You should be able to get an RT for at least $1,000 under invoice (or $24,477) with the dealer cash in effect. At that point the dealership is still making $831 on you! My dealership gave up all the holdback (3% of MSRP)plus $355, pretty crazy, but I would have been happy with them making $200-$300, in your case a final price of $23,846 - $23946.

Hope this helps a bit!

Chip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts