Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New York dealer is offering an RTL w/Moonroof and XM for $367/month - 36 month lease/12K miles per year. Claims the residual is 55% and the money factor is .00050 and he is only making $700 on the deal. He said the $1000 cash to dealer is not applicable on a lease. Forgot to mention - $0 cap cost reduction and only cash needed at signing was about $1,600 for first/last and TTL. Is this a good deal?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
scottjknox said:
New York dealer is offering an RTL w/Moonroof and XM for $367/month - 36 month lease/12K miles per year. Claims the residual is 55% and the money factor is .00050 and he is only making $700 on the deal. He said the $1000 cash to dealer is not applicable on a lease. Forgot to mention - $0 cap cost reduction and only cash needed at signing was about $1,600 for first/last and TTL. Is this a good deal?
Hi Scott, I'd go back and tell um to sharpen his pencil! Now log onto Carsdirect or one of the many online car buying sites and do your homework. Be very carefull with open end lease fine print. Best of luck to you.:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Scott,

Do what a lot of us have done. Find some local dealers online and e-mail them and work out your prices in the comfort of your own home. I did this with my wife's Pilot and got an excellent deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts