Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Ridgeline Shirt (shipped within 50 states) to the first person that can answer the following question in a reply to this post:

Name what type of pet I own. You don't have to include the exact breed.

-Trevor
H and A - Accessories

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was fast!!!

PM me with name, address, large or xtra-large.

We'll call it two winners, both go ahead and PM me.

thanks!
Trevor

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cool, I'm about to check shipping rates for some stuff, is it less for multiple items or each one added? (Bed Cargo Net/Hood Air Deflector)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some items can combine to save on shipping. I don't think much can combine with the air deflector though, it generally has to ship by itself.

-Trevor

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Trevor, we have 3 Holland lop bunnies that live under our bed. They have doorless cages out in the living room to take care of business, though.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool! Do they keep each other entertained? Spot tends to get bored and get into trouble. She has a 3 story cage that generally stays open when we are home so she can come and go. She makes a game out of sneeking down the hallway.

-Trevor

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
yes, they clean each other all day. They (all fixed, MMF) give each other so much attention that they don't really want anything to do with us. The female likes to be petted the most, but they all hate to be picked up and one of the boys is really afraid of us and tears out when he thinks we're coming towards him. (He must always think I'm going to clip his nails..."YUCK!") It's funny when they come down the hall from the bedroom to get food, they always stop at the end of the hallway and check us out for about a minute before going all the way past us to their cages.

Anyway, I can already see the posts...but they are Ridgeline Bunnies!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have bunnies under my bed too, they are the dust variety. Whats that buy me.

Our should I understand that was under the bed of your Ridgeline.

Steve

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Mr. Frost, you are not allowed to have any kind of bunnies in Los Gatos. You need to move to Los Conejitos!

I have relatives in The Cats...know anyone named Dias?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts