Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I know all of you would be interested in seeing the original autoshow brochure that came my way via my dealer. Here are a couple of scans from it.
The brochure is about 12 inches square, so it took a while until I could find a scanner that could manage it in one pass. I'll try to get more of the pages scanned soon.

Notice how the lights didn't stay the same and the top actually was paneled in four window sections. Notice how much of the round knob theme on the A/C controls did make the final cut :D Something that these shots don't show is the gas filler door is round in the prototype and the door handles are rotated 90 degrees from the production layout.

Enjoy!

What cha' think about these? I know I wish we could have had the same front grille (added round holes) and the headlight frames!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Interesting! I dig that headlight "garnish," but I'm glad the hvac switches didn't make the final cut.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I actually really like the mini LCD screens in the HVAC dials that display the temperature. Very high 'coolness' factor.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I agree about the headlights. Also very high on the coolness factor.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are the rest of the interesting pages from the concept truck. (Wow, that was my 100th post :D Now I'm a Senior!)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts