Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Black Sport

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 RTL
13 Posts
I’m not a big fan of the bronze wheels. Much prefer the black. The soft top looks good. And as stated before pretty pup.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I’m sure you meant saying HPD bronze wheels? I’m not a fan. But with your current setup I think it’d look good. But at what cost?

If you could make it happen with little outlay of $$ I’d do it.

Gusto!

·
Registered
31 Posts
No to the bronze wheels. Getting mine powder coated tomorrow (dealer paying, part of my agreement to take the truck)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bronze should tie it together for that Baja look. Did you consider a black topper, which would also look good with what you already have? I have a black truck now (Trail Boss) and as much as I would like the sand color, I think I’ll get a black one.
The trail boss is nice. I work for Chevy so I do know. I did consider the black one. I have someone that lives near me with a black one and it looks faded or really dirty. So at the last minute I switched it up. It looks better than I thought.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bronze would look good with the tan topper, but I'm not a fan of the HPD bronze wheels

In my opinion, there are better options online for bronze wheels that are cheaper and better looking

·
Registered
351 Posts
I like it how it is, dark wheels and tan top. I'm not a big fan of the flares, but IMO they fit on yours, especially with the topper and your ATs.
I also like the look of that ZR2, although I couldn't bring myself to own one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
get some bronze!
Your truck looks good. I like the setup.
I can see the bronze wheels on mine. I was thinking of adding the black edition trimming around, it’s like a bronze chrome color. If I go that direction.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts