Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**Ridgeline wheels

SOLD These are stock aluminum wheels from a 2008 Honda Ridgeline. there are scratches in the clearcoat. No TPMS sensors/valvestems included. Just the wheels, centercaps, and lug nuts These would make a great spare set, or would look awesome if you chose to polish them. I sold my Ridgeline, so these are no longer needed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Lowered price.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
So Cal's a big place. Can you be more specific?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,407 Posts
Can you get any close ups of them, that may help with the sale

·
Registered
54 Posts
i only see this version fitting 2008 and later. anyone tried 2007 or know if they are compatible.?...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They'll fit your's.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They'll fit. They are a diff p/n due to the machining and finish. As I mentioned, there are scratches in the clearcoat, so if I were to run them as the primary set of wheels on my RL, I would polish them. I am currently out of town, so I can't get more pics at this time.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i only see this version fitting 2008 and later. anyone tried 2007 or know if they are compatible.?...
This style (the machined finish vs. painted) was introduced in 2008, but they'll fit all years. All Ridgelines share the same 5x120mm bolt pattern. Some other Honda "trucks" match (like some years of Pilot and MDX, and maybe some years of Odyssey as well).

Interestingly, the MDX went back to 5x4.5" in 2014, and I assume the Pilot is back to that smaller bolt pattern as well. And I assume the Ridgeline will return to it when it's re-introduced.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: SOLD Ridgeline wheels

These are sold.

·
Registered
54 Posts
yes, pm sent. thankyou... a pic would be great..........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts