Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest issue of Car and Driver has a comparison test/article that pits the Ridgeline against other midsize 4-door trucks. It was the winner by a fairly wide margin. Yippee!

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Hi Lady, I think there may be another article from the upcoming June edition that people are talking about. I can't find a link for it, though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Im guessing they want people to buy the magazine not just read it on the web site...thats good business...maybe GM could learn a thing or two from them! Oops there I go again :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah. Advise of this online on Monday, but I think I posted in the wrong forum. Anyway...can't wait to read the "Backfires" section next month!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I was hoping somebody would jump on this good news. I was sitting on an airplane flying back from Denver on Sunday. I opened up my new C&D to find this comparison test. I was so excited to find out where the RL finished but did not jump ahead, reading the entire article. Ok, the Colorado finished 5th, the Dakota finished 4th (getting more excited), the Tacoma finished 3rd (really getting excited) and finally the Frontier finishing 2nd. The decision was nothing short of a landslide. Of course, the anti-Ridgeline folks will be quick to jump on the off-road limitations but the Ridgeline smoked the competition in all of the real-world applications. Well done, Honda!

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Couple this with the 5-star NHTSA crash test rating on all tests, and I wonder if Honda is going to ever take advantage of a marketing campaign that was dropped in their lap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts