Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In todays edition of the San Jose Mercury News (Drive section), auto editor Matt Mauman votes Ridgeline, top Truck of the Year (and Civic); car of the year).
Link below to the article directly.
The truck is prominently featured on the front page of the Drive section along with the Civic.
Matt is one of the original jurors of the annual North American Car of the Year competition...so he knows what he's talking about.

At least the Mercury News agrees this vehicle is grrrrreat! (I think WE all know that!)
Enjoy the article.....
I'm blocked from posting this in the NEWS area of the forum...so sorry!

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/13367234.htm

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
GREAT PICK!

I think he tries to tone down both his picks a little, saying the Ridgeline's not a boat-hauler and that they've "only" sold 36,000 so far this year out of their goal of 50,000. At 5,000/mo., they're only 3 months away from their goal, which would be less than a year of sales.

But it's a good thing to point out that these cars and trucks win out against some good competition, in his opinion.

Thanks for sharing this article. I'm sure it's the first of many more to come re: TOTY.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Okay, I redirected kahnartist's initial thread from "Misc . . ." to here in the headlines section. I am going to close the other thread down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts