Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys after looking at the trunk of my ridgeline and seen is even water proof to put ice on it i sat inside there and i fit just fine so i thougt what that heck this will be good for a hot tub.jajajajajajjaja so i started designing just to see how it will look and this is what i come up with.ajajajajaj oh i even put some cup holders in the rear tail gate for a champagne bottle and some champagne glasses. lol. oh yea and look at the tv screen i placed in the trunk lid. jajajaj wouldnt this be a good idea ????lol.

ps dont pay much atention to the body of the truck this is a very hard truck to model it in a 3d program so i didnt care much to make an exact replica of it i wanted more to show the idea of the hot tub with the tv monitor and the cup holders. lol i will post more pics laters. enjoy and have fun with it.lol

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
LOL! Great idea! When are you coming to modify mine??? :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Fun idea, but I believe the weight limit for the in-bed trunk is 300 lb (might be 200 lb -- it's in the owner's manual, just read it yesterday). So, I hate to burst your bubble, but with water weighing 8 lbs per gallon... plus the human weight... I think your plan is SOL!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) lol .. never thought about that but u know what there is no limits i can framed the trunk and reinforced it just gotta look under it and play with the computer to see how i can do this. :D jajajjajajaja **** im glad u told me i was about to fill up my trunk with water lol :eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
flymuck said:
Fun idea, but I believe the weight limit for the in-bed trunk is 300 lb (might be 200 lb -- it's in the owner's manual, just read it yesterday). So, I hate to burst your bubble, but with water weighing 8 lbs per gallon... plus the human weight... I think your plan is SOL!
Remember that is moving weight, so if he only used it when he was parked it would be okay ;).

·
Registered
626 Posts
captmiddy said:
Remember that is moving weight, so if he only used it when he was parked it would be okay ;).
That could be, although I don't remember the manual differentiating between the two for the in-bed trunk. Guess I'll have to do more reading... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts