Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I hope to become more of an active member of this wonderful website. I have been on and off the past few months and have enjoyed everyones company here! I use to be a member of the s2ki.com (s2000) and g35driver (g35) forums and now hopefully I can find a new place here! Here are pics of my Ridge which I dearly love and loving owning this new awesome truck! I love to mod my cars and I think I'm pretty much done with it. Enjoy the pics!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OEM carpet, front camera, rear camera OEM, and infared eye flush installed for remote control that plays tv, dvd, etc. also the button is to switch from 4 different inputs. and toggle switch for navi/dvd switch.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Wow - nice work! I'd love to know how you made the headrest DVD screens (my RidgeRats would LOVE that!) - can you list out parts (promote the vendor if they did a nice job w/ supply/advice/help) for the DVD playing portion of what you did? I'd really appreciate it.

-ridgeln

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for everyones feedback!! Here's a list of most the mods

Mods
NavTV converter (to play video through the nav screen)
2-7" widescreen Icon TV screens
Icon dvd player w/ tv tuner
Pioneer Camera- mounted FRONT
Jensen Switch converter box -for multiple inputs -up to 4
HID 8000k headlights
5% tint back and rear windows
20% front windows
Passport 8500 direct connect w/ mute button
Yakima bike rack
3-10" JL audio W3v2 8ohms
custom box
PPI 4100 amp
Clifford alarm w/ pager
2 sirens
auto window roll up when armed
auto start
trunk release
hood/trunk pin
mic sensor
back up battery

OEM installed parts:
oem floor mats
Front chrome grill
front bumper guard/chrome
bug guard
fender flares
fog lights
xm radio
body side protectors
rear mud flaps
trailer hitch
bed extender
reverse camera
side steps
roof rack
wheel locks
Navigation
Chrome package

·
Registered
68 Posts
IF your going to sell those boxes I want to place my order now.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice truck and very nice mods. Thanks for posting those pics.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I keep coming back and looking at your mods - wow - I'm just blown away!

I'm curious, on a scale of 1-10, how difficult was the mod of the LCD panels in the headrests? (1 = don't know the difference between a screwdriver and a martini; 10 = I can build a car from scratch, with my eyes closed using only bailing twine, duct tape, and chewing gum - I would rate myself skill-wise as a 4)

Did you take photos of the process and/or are there any web sites you would recommend for learning more about this process? (or should I open my wallet wide and go somewhere to have it done...)

TIA -

ridgeln

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Admirable! How did you have your AC on Low without the ignition key? :confused:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey everyone! I'll try to answer as much as I can!

Ridgeln- I would say it was't hard at all to install the screens. All you have to do is cut the shape out, smaller then the actual screen itself b/c it has a housing around the screen to flush into the headrest. Then where the 2 poles come up from headrest to the seat, you zip tie those tightly to "flush" them in. Honestly, it's not too hard.... just gotta make sure you cut out the shape evenly!

Tex's Ridge- I had the car on auto start I believe when the car was running during the pic :)

DWdrums- the NavTv converter makes numerous applications to tap into OEM navigation screens. All they did was disconnect the video imput and connect the navi tv box (box with a cord attached to it) and hooked up the oem cord to the back of the NAV tv to your video of choice.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Man thats a lot of equipment, very nicely done. What about some wheels to top it off?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
DWdrums, that's it!!!

H20- no wheels for me.... i sold my S2000 and my 05' g35 to get away from the unwanted attention. too bad, i found some beautiful 22's :(

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
It's awesome. Fantastic job! I love the chrome bumper trim and brush grill (even if it's only cosmetic).

·
Registered
491 Posts
Nice job!!

I notivced on your headrests that you could see a little of the underneath fabric...I think that's what it is. Did you have problems with that installation??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts