Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1756 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ridgelines can tow (photos)

Here's a few examples of Ridgelines towing trailers. Do you have any to add?!?

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was going to post mine, but you beat me to it! I'm the last one there, black Ridgeline with a black enclosed trailer.

Well, here's another towing adventure with it anyway, with a fridge in the bed to boot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude! Your's is one kewlest looking rigs on the ROC!! Thanks for the additional photos. I love it when people pull along side us to find that a little Ridgeline is yanking our camper around with both bikes in the back!

·
Registered
337 Posts
5S Dude said:
Dude! Your's is one kewlest looking rigs on the ROC!! Thanks for the additional photos. I love it when people pull along side us to find that a little Ridgeline is yanking our camper around with both bikes in the back!
Thanks! These pics were back when it was pretty much bone-stock, I hadn't even had the windows tinted yet I don't think.

I'm hoping to get one of the folding travel trailers eventually, and a Honda ATV for the bed of the truck. :D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I didn't know anyone offered a topper for a Ridgeline yet.

Neat photos, and none of them really look like the back end is sagging down any noticalble amount.

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That’s awesome Hez! Your Ridge probably tows the heaviest loads in the club next to the guys that tow car haulers. How much does it weigh with your horses inside?!? And thanks for the photos too…

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've seen a bunch of those previous ones and have been in love with the Airstream since I first laid eyes on that photo!!!! My bank account doesn't seem to want to cooperate with my desires, though :)

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! Awesome photos everyone!

Wow! I was lookin all over for vertrkr’s boat! Thanks brah! That just plain looks heavy….

2006Ridgeline yanking that 57’ Bel-Air looks like an awesome load too….

Gene r, What can we say!! I think most of us all love bikes. Thanks for the great pictures.

Keep um flowing in gang…..

·
Registered
989 Posts
2006Ridgeline said:
Here's one of my Ridgeline hauling my 57 Chevy....
In 1967 I new someone selling a 57 Chevy Bel Aire. It had about every option you could imagine including the 265 V8. My father wouldn't let me buy it because he thought the guy was asking too much. The guy wanted $400.00

Thanks Dad

·
Registered
98 Posts
for sure it can tow!!! heres mine at work

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the absolutely awesome photos kameleon! Your Civic is really a show stopper too.

1 - 20 of 1756 Posts