Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Note** This message is okay to post as approved by Tom as I am a member as well as a dealer supporter of this club.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your Honda Ridgeline purchasing process.

I am available to show you the Ridgeline colors, trim line, benefits and features such as: Electronic Brake Distribution, Vehicle Stability Assist, Tire Pressure Monitoring System.

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4DR Automatic Transmission Model YK1626EW MSRP 28250; Invoice 25472; Sale Price 24472

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4DR Automatic Transmission Model YK1646EW MSRP 30625; Invoice 27606; Sale Price 26606

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4DR Automatic Transmission Model YK1656ENW MSRP 32040; Invoice 28878; Sale Price 27878

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL S/R 4DR Automatic Transmission Model YK1656JNW MSRP 33190; Invoice 29914; Sale Price 28914

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL S/R Navi 4DR Automatic Transmission Model YK1656KNW MSRP 35190; Invoice 31708; Sale Price 30708

All prices include destination but not government tax and fees + doc prep

Please reply via email so I that I can ensure availability, and that we make best use of your time. This sale price will end at 7:00 P.M., November 30, 2005.

By appointment only and the appoinment can just be a Ridgeline presentation, coming in to see the colors, getting a brochure, or seeing what accessories are available.

Thank you again for the opportunity.

Warmest regards,

Gilbert Lew
(415) 819-1982
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
We bought from Gilbert-and are very pleased!

Hello fellow ROC'ers.
I introduced Gilbert Lew to the ROC forum; after he noticed me using the ROC 'check list'. We picked up our truck from Gilbert's dealership and I was going over the truck with a fine tooth comb; list in hand-in the dark!!!
He wanted to know where I obtained such a list (which had every detail on what to check on the truck before it left the Dealership lot). I gave Gilbert the list (with the website name) and asked him to join up.

My husband and I purchased our black RT from Gilbert 10/31/05 (read my story on "How to internet price/shop your truck" on the ROC forum), and were VERY happy with Gilbert's customer service and the LOW price from his Dealership.
After receiving over 10 quotes off the internet, Gilbert had our truck colors/model on the lot and gave us the lowest 'non-haggle internet price' in the Bay Area.
I hope our testimony will convince you to visit Anderson Honda in Palo Alto (off Embarcardero Road) and purchase your Ridgeline from Gilbert.

Our Ridgeline is nearly at 1000 miles and has operated flawlessly. Again, we are extremely happy with the customer service from Gilbert, and we LOVE the truck.

Gilbert, thanks for joining the ROC forum, and I hope your joining the ROC forum generates many more sales for you.

Kind regards,
Linda Kahn
(kahnartist)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I've also been quite impressed with Anderson Honda. While I have never purchased a Honda from them yet I've spoken with a few sales guys on the phone but knowing I was not going to purchase from them they still were very courteous answering all my questions and even gave me some dealer allocation info for other dealers. I was most impressed with that, no other sales guy I ever met would do such a thing. Next time I buy a Honda they'll be the first ones I talk to. They lost one sale due to unusual circumstances on my part but will probably get the rest of my future business and others from my recommendations. In my opinion that's the way to do business, treat 'em right even if you know you won't get a sell this time, it will pay off in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL S/R Navi 4DR Automatic Transmission Model YK1656KNW MSRP 35190; Invoice 31708; Sale Price 30708

Is this the final price? I remember seeing another Bay Area dealer with a little better price. I remember seeing someone being able to get their rtl with navi for $29,750.

Let me do a search for the link.

·
Registered
119 Posts
foreal:
Check on how to 'internet price' your Ridgeline on our ROC forum (go to the Search function/input INTERNET PRICE.
Get a few prices from other dealers (print them out) and get back to Gilbert. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. A number of my quotes were 'too low'...and they left off Doc. fees, Destination, etc. or plain had 2 trucks on the lot (not the colors we wanted).
Do your 'due dillegence' and tell us you are buying your truck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear ROC members

Happy Holidays! Wishing you and your love ones a safe and wonderful holiday season.

I am pleased to present our Pre-Holiday Blowout Sale!!! We have every Ridgeline model on sale at our LOWEST PRICES OF THE YEAR!

All 2006 Ridgelines $2000 BELOW Invoice

All prices will expire promptly at midnight on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 and will not be extended under any circumstances. Prices are only valid on IN-STOCK units (no dealer trades or inbound units apply). Prices not valid on leases. Hurry for best selection!

Please call me at 415-819-1982 so I can provide you with all the answers your needs, such as inventory selection and any other information you need to make an informed decision.

Thanks for allowing me to be your Honda dealer.

Warmest regards,

Gilbert Lew
415-819-1982

1 - 7 of 7 Posts