Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering who has the most miles on thier ridgeline and if they have had any major problems. Trying to decide on extended warranty. It looks like I have to make up my mind before I reach 500 miles.

Thanks from south FL.

·
Registered
283 Posts
23,514 miles no problems. Oh by the way it is a Honda!! I have driven my last 5 Hondas over 100,000 miles each no problems with them either. Save the money for someting you really need.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Dania said:
Thanks for all your replies.

Beautiful day here in south FL
Are you in Dania? If so, go place a bet at Dania Jai-Alai for me! :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
ABout 39,000

Nothing major

I do need to bring it in for some misc. crap

Like the Heater knob doesn't dial what I want. It's stripped. Squeaky steering wheel.

I did have the tranny software ( Firmware) updated and have noticed a difference in MPG.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k757 said:
Are you in Dania? If so, go place a bet at Dania Jai-Alai for me! :D
I am less than 5 min from dania Jai-Alai. Before I moved to a larger house I was in walking distance. They are supposed to do a total remodel job and bring in slots and maybe a new hotel.

·
Registered
578 Posts
almost 50,000 miles... no issues, well the front passanger speaker cover on the dash is rattling like mad. But otherwise everything is ok.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Mick, A manager at Walmart ISD, has a Blue Rigeline with almost 61,000 miles.
Dave, who works for Mick, also has a Blue Ridgeline - he has 30,000 miles, and I have 26,200 miles on my Blue Ridgeline.

Also the order that we bought them in Mick was a February 2005, Dave was April 2005 and I was May 2005.

·
Registered
619 Posts
35.5k on mine. i bought it with 15.7 on it. no problems other than the rattle in the speaker cover and a dent i put in it a couple weeks ago. fyi the bumper covers are soft and the rear one is 400 and change before labor. daily driver and holds up great. drove halfway across the continent with 500 lbs of stuff in.

·
Registered
774 Posts
40k never never had a problem. Looking forward to the next one!!!!

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
37,500. No leaks. Had the door latch, tailgate, and tranny TSB's done. The passenger side rear seat latch broke so badly the whole seat frame had to be replaced (no I did not abuse it). The truck still rattles and buzzes a bit, and the exhaust drone at 2200rpm is annoying. Otherwise, it's still the best truck I've ever owned, the last in a long line of trucks. It's very easy to work on.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi,

38k no problems. 70 pound dog damage the rear vent handle thing. Stuck it on a couple of times, need to use some glue or something. Worried that the center console will not last. This dog likes to stick her head up thought the sun roof.

We lost "Mr. Bunny" last year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts