Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a dealer in queens, n.y.,,, paragon honda,, has packed 10 of its ridgelines with food and water and they're on the way to louisiana........

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Good for Paragon Honda. Hopefully, they have coordination with the proper authorities, as they have broadcasted that donations should be in the form of cash as people wanting to go there can get in the way. But, having said that, I like their spirit very much. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
This is going to be a very unpopular statement.

What's the angle for Paragon?? Not selling well? Tax write-off??

sorry...that's just me.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
On a tangent to this, those who have working XM in their RL's might find this interesting (article from cnet.com):

XM Satellite Radio and the American Red Cross announced on Wednesday that they will produce a radio channel through which volunteers aiding Hurricane Katrina victims will communicate.

The 24-hour channel will provide information for hurricane victims, Red Cross workers and volunteers along the Gulf Coast and nationwide. XM channel 248, for instance, will be used to issue information about Red Cross assistance locations and advice on how to get help.

-----
-ridgeln

·
Registered
153 Posts
If everything goes acording to plan, I'll be going to Louisiana next Tuesday and picking up a load (full) of jelly and delivering it to the Salvation Army in Baton Rouge. The jellies are from fruit that are native to Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. A good sweet taste should make the meal even better.

We have raised over a $1000 and probably by Tuesday it will be quite a bit more.

Tiger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts