Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well..we're ready to go and so is Ridgena and I wanted ROC heads to see her first.
Honest opinions only.
Lowrider90 you can sit this one out!! ;) :D
I'll post NOPI pictures Monday. I am sure you boys want to see all the NOPI girls in their finest!! ;)
I'll be back tomorrow night.
LadyRidge

·
Registered
205 Posts
That looks FANTASTIC! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Handsome, precious cargo and the sign is nice too. I'm not into the graphics on the truck (I'm a minimalist when it comes to that kind of stuff) but it isn't my truck so it doesn't matter. Have a great time at NOPI! :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Love the cargo ( I have a 5 year old so I love kids, even when I didn't have kids I love kids, AHHAHHAHAH) but the graphics...........................well, let me just say this. It's totally not my style, but, it looks great for what it is. I hope you enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I love everything but the panther... You said be honest right?
The feathers on the drivers side look FANTASTIC!

I'm a FLorida State Grad and have been considering some logos and seeing your Black on Silver (the best color ever :D ) made up my mind.

Have a great time- Rigdgena looks hot

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Interesting reactions. I, too, am a minimalist - but like it when someone goes custom and make their truck say something about them.

I love the panther prints across the hood and leading to the panther. The feathers on the side are amazing. They really stand out and make your truck, your truck. The ridgeline on the side really works well hanging on the ridge line of the body panel.

My only other reaction is: How long do you plan on keeping those kids in the trunk? They are cute, but think they may turn on you if you don't give them a break periodically. :D

-ridgeln

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
LadyRidge: I love your Graphics on your Truck. I have motorcycles custom painted, but this is really cool on your Ridge. Who and Where does this great
work? Also, Do they do Eagles.........................?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm home and headed for bed. Been a long day.
I'll post more pictures Monday!!
Thanks for the HONEST comments. I do appreciate all views.
I agree with a few of you that less is more. But I said to myself, "Self, You're in the vinyl business and if you don't like them you can always take them off". :D
We were judged today and we'll know tomorrow around 5:30 how we did.
Oh..and last but certainly not least...jaiden was there with his Ridgeline. What a really nice guy. Thanks jaiden. It was nice meeting you and spending time with you even if they did have technical difficulties. :)
Enjoy the teaser boys!! "D
LadyRidge

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks, Ladyridge! Even us "older" gentlemen can admire fine bodylines!
ladyridge said:
(snip):)
LadyRidge

·
Registered
201 Posts
ladyridge said:
I'm home and headed for bed. Been a long day.
I'll post more pictures Monday!!
Thanks for the HONEST comments. I do appreciate all views.
I agree with a few of you that less is more. But I said to myself, "Self, You're in the vinyl business and if you don't like them you can always take them off". :D
We were judged today and we'll know tomorrow around 5:30 how we did.
Oh..and last but certainly not least...jaiden was there with his Ridgeline. What a really nice guy. Thanks jaiden. It was nice meeting you and spending time with you even if they did have technical difficulties. :)
LadyRidge

Thanks LadyRidge, it was good to meet you and the family. We'll see you in a few weeks! To all the rest of you...you missed this one, don't miss the ROC @ the Rock!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Where do I begin!!! Holy Mackerel!!! Ridgena looks fantastic, unbelievably amazing! Your young boy and your daughter must look like you, I'm sure. I have a niece that looks like her, and her name is Katrina!!

Ladies and Gentlemen...a few weeks ago I ordered a banner (for the windshield along the top center, tinted part) that says RIDGELINE in Silver and another with my handle here, TEX'S RIDGE, that will compliment my decal for ROL on my back window, in vinyl. Today, I received the packages in record time from cdcgraphics. THIS IS MY TESTIMONY: The package came complete with a DVD for Photo Motions, (your digital pictures in DVD album format) my banner, my decals, instructions, and A SQUEEGEE FOR INSTALLING THE BANNER AND DECALS. It arrived very well packaged too!!! I will be putting them on tomorrow, but I want you to know that LadyRidge is a very resourcefull and talented lady!!! She can do a lot of magic with your SD card Photo's etc. etc, Believe you me, let her know what your needs are, in any form, shape or manner for "communicating in print" in any artistic manner, and she will come thru. Love ya baby!! :) Thanks a brazilion!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like that blonde too. Oh and Ladyridge's graphics are nice also.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments and reviews. I do appreciate them all.
Here's another teaser for ya.
Glad I could help out NotaChevy!! ;)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Ok -

so, after looking at the girls (nice tease, LR) - I was looking at the graphics on the car - then on the banner in the background.

Is it me or are the graphics (look closely - the lettering is as if in a mirror) on the car backwards? If so, is that "the latest" in car graphics? The lettering on the banner is proper (not mirrored) so I don't think the image is backwards (and the steering wheel looks to be lefthand drive)

-ridgeln

1 - 20 of 26 Posts