Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ridgline Owners Meet In Cleveland sounds way to fun and has me hoping we can put one together here in the Chicago area! Time is short with Holidays & all but I would like to set one for this coming spring :)
Please reply here or PM me if your interested & we can start the ball rolling!
P.S. All color ridgelines are welcome ;)

·
Registered
964 Posts
TheRidgester said:
The Ridgline Owners Meet In Cleveland sounds way to fun and has me hoping we can put one together here in the Chicago area! Time is short with Holidays & all but I would like to set one for this coming spring :)
Please reply here or PM me if your interested & we can start the ball rolling!
P.S. All color ridgelines are welcome ;)
It's a possibility. I can't say for 100% certain, but I'd like to try!

I'm sure that LadyRidge could come over from Cleveland ;). And some more of those Ohio, IN, IL folks :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'd be interested

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
It's a possibility. I can't say for 100% certain, but I'd like to try!

I'm sure that LadyRidge could come over from Cleveland . And some more of those Ohio, IN, IL folks
Hmmm Is Wisconsin that Far...
We ChedderHeads tend to be forgotten...

Is that on the way to Springfield IL? I know she wants to go there for a visit.
So yep count me in

:D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Whats IAG stand for?

·
Registered
109 Posts
only if we can meet at HOOTERS! Naw, I'll go too even if its not at hooters or a gentlemens club;) Ill still go. Looking forward to showing everyone what a classy ridge looks like in person.:cool: :p

·
Registered
616 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
I see a lot of talk and no action here:D....come on..someone plan a meet. I'm up for a ride to the Windy City sometime soon after the 1st. :)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just looked SixOpRidge's Google earth map and it appears that more ROC members are in the suburban area than in the city.
I'm up for setting up the details and start the ball rolling. I'll have more time after the holidays but my initial thought is the Schaumburg area.
Plenty of space to plan activities, way to many restaurants, lodging etc...
Weekend of May 20th is a target date (week after mothers day)... I'll start checking availability of meeting areas.... I'll also start hounding the local Honda dealers to see if they would sponser us in any way:cool:
Any thoughts or comments?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Come on down to Springfield to take in the Lincoln sites, especially the new Lincoln Presidential museum. I feel I’m the only Ridgeline owner in Springfield and it would be nice to see more than one (mine) in the area!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
The Black ridge should be cruisen around town next year!! Look for it just b-4 the international meet. Brother in-law lives in Springfield... Will stop in on the way through...

:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Ridgeline Owners Meet In Chicago

Any recent updates on a meet and greet in the Chicago area. I could just imagine the miracle mile packed with ROCers.

Any thoughts on a trip to the INDY 500 speedway for the ROC?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts