Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 06 RTL with rims that have been eaten by winter salt. Found a seller with 18" Elbrus multi spoke aluminum wheels and 255/60 R18 General grabber all terrain tires.

I did a quick tire size calculator to find these are a bit bigger than a +1" rim size swap from stock.

He says these came on an 07 RTX, and has photos.

First, does any one have any experience with Elbrus rims?
Second, any thoughts on the sizing discrepency and if there would be issues?

Lastly, he's asking $800 bucks. (includes TPMS rims, and rubber).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
My only question/concern would be, if he has or knows which lugnuts to use with the rims

For the RL between 06-08, I believe there are 3 different, (2 different lugnuts for alloys and 1 for the steel rims from the RT)

BTW, I think I found them on CS, and they look pretty sweet, and his estimate that there is 75% left on the tire, I'd get a tread depth checker and confirm in a few places, but from the pics I'd guess he close enough

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My only question/concern would be, if he has or knows which lugnuts to use with the rims

For the RL between 06-08, I believe there are 3 different, (2 different lugnuts for alloys and 1 for the steel rims from the RT)
That would only matter for the size of the lug holes on the new rims though. As long as MY lugs fit within those rims I should be set.

Thanks for the response

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,348 Posts
Not really. The concern also has to do with the profile of the the mating surface for the lug nut on the wheel. The lug nut profile must match the profile on the wheel. . . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts