Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, 1st day today with white RTL & Nav & moon roof, LOVE IT! Already wondering who makes rims for the ridgeline?
Also went with dealer fog lights, but curious if anyone has an idea on where to mount aftermarket ones? I have PIA fogs from my last vehicle & they have a yellow light that cant be topped when ya need em. I had the dealer check if I could mount them in the front bumper guard & they stated would look good, but the structure would not support the lights. Any info would be appreciated! Regardless I love this truck..one day and have been stopped or complimented at almost every stop light, or stop I made!
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
52 Posts
TheRidgester said:
Hi all, 1st day today with white RTL & Nav & moon roof, LOVE IT! Already wondering who makes rims for the ridgeline?
Also went with dealer fog lights, but curious if anyone has an idea on where to mount aftermarket ones? I have PIA fogs from my last vehicle & they have a yellow light that cant be topped when ya need em. I had the dealer check if I could mount them in the front bumper guard & they stated would look good, but the structure would not support the lights. Any info would be appreciated! Regardless I love this truck..one day and have been stopped or complimented at almost every stop light, or stop I made!
Thanks Dave
I have a set of 20inch Stingers from EPIC Precision Alloys...a guy named tony who is a member on this site has 22's. Supposedly there are already a couple of mfg that are making rims in the Ridge bolt pattern. Make sure you get some that are compatible with the tire pressure monitor. Good luck. :)
This is my truck...I used a my camera phone and photoshop to put the image together...I love my rims.
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2548&postcount=36

1 - 2 of 2 Posts