Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just test drove my first RL last weekend and it was nice. One of my main criteria for a truck was that it fit in my garage. The new Taco was my front runner till I drove it. Anyway, Being a 3+ car garage, I don't have width issues but length and height are the main factors. I like the look of the roof rack but was wondering if anyone knew what the final height of the tuck was? :confused:

-----------------
Future owner of a
06 RTL-Navi-White/Tan
Accessories still in consideration.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I can't verify the exact height. I could measure it when I get home but, I have my Ridgeline and my wife's 2004 Mazda MPV in the garage side by side. I have enough room to open both driver's and passenger's doors without dinging my wife's van. Oh yeah, I can close the garage too. :cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bongus, that's good to hear. I wouldn't ask but my garage/house is 55 years old and custom built so the new garage doors weren't even stock sizes. If you don't mind and have a tape around, I'd appreciate a rough number. This site rocks! :D Otherwise, I'll just take the honda posted stock height and add about 6 inches to a foot. If it looks close then I'll start to worry.

Update: I checked the specs and an RTL w/Moonroof = 71.2" so I'll assume 80" with rack. If I'm way off, can someone please let me know.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I have a good friend that lives in the Willow Glenn area of SJ and he has a Toyota Sequoia. His driveway is only wide enough for one car at a time. I'l measure it tonight an PM the dimensions. BTW, I have the stock rims with stock tires no mods with the suspension...all stock. I'm guessing you had assumed that already. :cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bongus, I'm also in Willow Glen and have the same single car driveway issues, hence the Ridge must go in the garage.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Okay Tux, this is what I measured...about 6' 3". This is a very close approximation. The cross bars of the rack bow skyward, probably 1" at the most. Hope this helps. :cool:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a two and a half car garage. My wife's pilot with a roof rack and my RL fit fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts