Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

321 - 340 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
hello EXA4

Thanks, I sure love this, will put a pic out there once I have the SS Steps and Brush guard on it.
SKOpa, is Saskatchewan Opa ( dutch for Grandpa ) and yes Grandview Beach has a full time population of 7. :rolleyes:

What does your handle mean?
I'm not real sure what mine means. An old girlfriend and her best friend came up with it. They'd call me "mangeorge" in that put-on gruff voice women sometimes use when poking fun at us men. It was pretty funny.
Ain't being a grampa great? :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, add me to the list of happy customers.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Me too!! Awesome work Mike! I just got mine back from the Chrome Shop and can't wait to do the install.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
WOW. Stunning.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah that looks really good!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Those look great, who ever is doing your chrome work has it together. Post up pics, I can't wait to see the finished install.

Also, news on the lighting project. I have a proto that I will be test fitting this coming weekend. I will post up and start a new thread.

Fig

·
Registered
545 Posts
Cool about the light. I (we) really enjoy your progress reports and pics. I'm looking forward to another top notch accessory.
If you had (free ;) ) small window decals, I'd put one in my rear window.
exA4

·
Registered
White 2019 Honda Ridgeline Touring Navi Package,
16 Posts
Mike
Got your package today and am looking forward to doing the install with pictures.
Thanks for the prompt service and delivery all the way out to rural Saskatchewan. Looking forward to seeing what you have for lighting under the hood.
Bill

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Here ya go Otter68,

I had just enough time to install my Fig Engineering Hood Prop before going to stuff ourselves with Thanksgiving feast!

I mounted the ball joint and stainless steel shock to the bottom bracket and installed it as a unit. I copied “smroycro's” procedure and installed upper bolt first, prepped lower bolt, swung bracket into place, installed lower bolt. I’m sorta bummed that it takes absolutely zero brain cells and the install goes by in only a few minutes unlike most if the mods we’ve done to our Ridgeline. For those members who are on the fence on this one, I’m totally pleased with the hood-prop’s operation and the overall quality of Mike’s invention and give this mod a five star rating.

With all this chrome I'm starting to catch up to a few of you guys huh?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone…….

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Buttin' in here, but I need to know, Otter68, is your avatar indeed an otter and what's it holding? Catsup?
And yes, the chrome props are pretty. Very.
I'm hitting 40 next year and I've got a 2.5 year old at home, but I hope I don't have to go with anything as tame as catsup for a personal icon yet! It's actually a Newcastle.

And thanks Ron - looks great! I'm hoping Santa drops a set in my stocking this year...

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm hitting 40 next year and I've got a 2.5 year old at home, but I hope I don't have to go with anything as tame as catsup for a personal icon yet! It's actually a Newcastle.

And thanks Ron - looks great! I'm hoping Santa drops a set in my stocking this year...
Should have known. :D
Nothing's tame when you're living with a Terrible Twoser, eh?
Thanks,
exA4

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Mike,

I received the RL hood prop kit yesterday (05 DEC 07) in the mail. Opened the package up, everything arrived here okay. I like the powdered black, it will go good with the Dark Metallic Blue color of my RTX RL. I have to wait until Sunday before I can install. Instructions look straight forward. Great product!

Bill Craig
Heidelberg, Germany

·
Registered
545 Posts

I used to raise chickens. One of them had that. Then they all did.:(
Let's get back on subject, okay? ;)

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
RL Hood Prop Kit installed in less than 15 minutes. I like it:D Now I don't have to fumble with the hood prop everytime I open the hood, especially helpful in this cold weather with gloves on. Again, great work and product.

Bill Craig
Heidelberg, Germany

·
Registered
36 Posts
HEY FIG!!

I too am blessed to live in COLORADO...:D ...
Is there any chance you have a store distributing your product??? And if so, where is it located??

I live in Aurora...Just let me know...
Thanks...

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
HEY FIG!!

I too am blessed to live in COLORADO...:D ...
Is there any chance you have a store distributing your product??? And if so, where is it located??

I live in Aurora...Just let me know...
Thanks...
Hello, no stores carrying the product yet, but you can pick up a kit in Golden from me. Just give me a ring. 303.949.5729. thanks, Mike

321 - 340 of 350 Posts