Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ton of RL Matchbox's from the past few years. When I saw one,while at the store, I bought it for a buck or so. I now have a box full of em. I have the more common ones, but feel free to ask if I have a specific one you are looking for. I'd be happy to sell/send them to new owners for the cost of the padded envelope ($1.25) plus postage (haven't found that out yet but going with USPS). Figure $5.00 max would probably cover everything.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested. What's left over will be donated to a good cause. thanks.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a pic of six ridgeline MB's that I have multiples of:

If you're interested in painting one to look like your ridge, there are plenty of posts of those of us who have done it. It's a fund project.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured postage etc. to mail first class parcel plus the envelope and I can actually send a single RL MB out for $4.00 if anyone's interested. Not looking to stock people's collections with multiple RL's just want to help out those who didn't have the opportunity to get one of these.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would like to have one, if you have an extra one, please PM me :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Send me an email to [email protected], and just to be clear on which one you want, tell me based upon the pic I posed, like the grey one second down on the left, etc. Again, I figured my cost at $4.00 total for postage and envelope (no insurance).

You can send a check, money order etc. to

Russell Wren
3729 Diablo DR
Lincoln, NE 68516

I am checking my emails and will respond to those that have responded.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Send me an email to [email protected], and just to be clear on which one you want, tell me based upon the pic I posed, like the grey one second down on the left, etc. Again, I figured my cost at $4.00 total for postage and envelope (no insurance).

You can send a check, money order etc. to

Russell Wren
3729 Diablo DR
Lincoln, NE 68516

I am checking my emails and will respond to those that have responded.
I was informed that I forgot my zip code. I edited my prior post to include it. If you have sent me an email and I haven't responded, or have sent payment several days ago, please let me know. I believe I've responded to everyone's emails.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sent you an email regarding the Grey one! Not sure if you still have them, or still selling them.... Worth a shot either way!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts